- By admin
- 0 Comments
Many business owners working outside the United States are looking for ways to expand into the US market. This may be a very lucrative move, but it can also be quite expensive. The cost of setting up a US office can be prohibitive, with securing space, finding trusted employees, and overseeing the entire operation from a distance. By using a virtual office address within the United States, you can feel confident that your American office will be run smoothly and efficiently, without your having to be on site to manage it directly.
If this sounds too good to be true, allow me to help you become acquainted with the many ways in which a virtual office can make your dream of expanding your business to the United States a reality.
- A valid US business address. When you use a virtual office, you will have a virtual business address located in a recognizable professional area. Your clients will be confident that they are dealing with a reputable, professional company in a location they can trust.
- Live receptionist. Your business calls will be answered at your virtual office by a live receptionist, a professional who will handle all calls according to your instructions. With this feature of a virtual office, you need to handle only those calls that absolutely require your personal attention. Additionally, a bilingual live receptionist further ensures that your callers feel comfortable and confident with your service.
- Mail forwarding. Your mail and packages will be delivered to your virtual business address. With a virtual office, you won’t have to worry about postal delays or customs issues. Your mail will be opened and handled by your virtual assistant, who will follow your instructions to the letter. Routine correspondence and inquiries can be answered without taking up your time; you only have to see the mail that’s truly important.
- Cloud storage. Your virtual office will eliminate the need to carry important files when you travel. Secure cloud storage means that all of your valuable documents and records are available when and where you need them.
- Professional meeting rooms. On those occasions when you travel to the US to meet with clients, you won’t have to worry about finding an appropriate place to gather. With a virtual office, you can reserve conference rooms that are fully equipped with internet, scanners, fax machines, conference- and video-calling.
- Remote access. With a virtual office, the daily operation of your business is delegated to professionals who are working to fulfill your specific needs. It couldn’t be easier to keep track of your US office, since you have the ability to check in with your virtual assistant from anywhere in the world.
If you are ready to expand your business into the United States, using the services of a virtual office is a sure-fire way to make your mark without breaking the bank. Consider this affordable option as a way to grow your business and feel confident that you don’t have to be onsite for your office to run smoothly.