- By admin
- 0 Comments
If you are an international business owner who wants to expand into the United States, opening your US location with a virtual office is the perfect way to achieve your goal without spending a ton of time and money. When you use a virtual office, you will have the confidence of knowing that your new office will be professional, efficient, and run according to your instructions.
Consider these six ways that using a virtual office to open your US location will make your life so much easier:
- A professional US business address. Using a virtual office will provide you with a virtual business address in a known professional area. You won’t have to physically scout for a good location, and can relax in the knowledge that your customers will have confidence that they are working with a trustworthy company in a well-recognized location.
- Professional live receptionist. Your virtual office will give you the option of having a professional bilingual receptionist answer your calls. This will save you time, since your receptionist can handle general calls and inquiries without you having to take every call. Calls can be forwarded to you as needed, or messages saved for you to address later.
- Mail forwarding service. A virtual office simplifies your international mail delivery because all of your mail will be delivered directly to your virtual office address. Working according to your specific instructions, your virtual assistant will open and sort all of the mail, taking care of routine matters and forwarding only those items that need your direct attention.
- Secure cloud storage for your files. Using a virtual office will eliminate worrying about receiving important files and documents from across the border. Your virtual assistant can store all of your documents in the cloud, where you can access them at your convenience. This will also save time when you require your assistant to make changes to documents or contracts since you won’t have to wait for items to be delivered by mail.
- Professional meeting space. When you travel to your US location to meet with clients, you’ll have the security of knowing that you can use a professional meeting room at your virtual office. You can reserve rooms that are fully equipped with internet, fax/scanners, conference- and video-calling, and other features that will enhance your meetings. Your guests will be greeted professionally and welcomed into a professional environment.
- Stay in contact from any location. When you choose a virtual office for your US location, you can stay in touch with your virtual assistant from anywhere in the world. Whether you are in your home location or traveling, you can check in at any time. Your assistant will know how to reach you for important matters so you are never out of touch with what’s going on in your company.
Choosing the advantages of a virtual office is a great solution for business owners who want to open an office in the United States. This option eliminates the need to look for office space and hire a full staff. Using a virtual office gives you the peace of mind of knowing that your business is being run professionally and efficiently, no matter where you are located.