Six real reasons to open your USA business with a virtual office
Use a virtual office to expand your business to the United States
Opening a business in the United States, or expanding your company into a US location, is an exciting prospect. You’ve worked very hard to reach this point, and you’re eager to make the move as quickly as possible. But it takes time to find the right location and then interview candidates until you’ve found the best staff. Fortunately, you can reduce the time and money involved by choosing to open your US business with a virtual office.
Using a virtual office for your new location offers several benefits that will save you money and help expedite the process of opening your US office. Consider these options and how they can streamline your new venture:
- Virtual business address. Choosing a virtual office gives you the advantage of a virtual business address. This option means that you won’t have to pay high rent for your new space. Your virtual office address will be in a recognizable business district, showing potential customers and clients that your business is professional and competitive. This added edge to your company’s image can go a long way toward instilling confidence in your clients.
- Mail forwarding service. Your virtual US office will include mail forwarding service; all of your mail and packages will be delivered to your virtual business address, where they are received by trained handlers who will carry out your specific instructions. For example, envelopes can be scanned, and when you review the images you can tell your service what you want done with each item – forward it to you, shred it, return it – saving you the time of handling every piece of mail.
- Dedicated administrative assistance. Using a virtual office for your US location gives you the option of having a dedicated virtual assistant to work for your company. Your virtual assistant will be an experienced bilingual professional who can take care of all your administrative needs. A virtual assistant can answer phones, respond to emails, and handle the daily mail that doesn’t require your direct attention. An assistant can also prepare contracts, invoices and estimates; do bookkeeping and payroll; manage social media; help you prepare for presentations and meetings; and make travel arrangements. Your assistant will maintain regular contact to keep you apprised of everything that’s happening in the office, without you needing to spend time worrying about every detail.
- Professional meeting rooms. Your virtual office offers a huge advantage for those times when you have to travel to your US site for meetings and conferences. A virtual office includes the use of professional meeting space, eliminating the need for scrambling to find a place to host clients. Your guests will be greeted by a professional receptionist and led to a conference room that is fully equipped with the technology you need to conduct a successful meeting. You will have access to the internet, fax and scanning services, video- and conference-calling, and more. You’ll have the option to reserve rooms on a regular schedule, or even make a reservation on short notice.
- Secure file storage. You can be confident that the files generated and maintained by your virtual US office are stored safely and securely and are always available to you. Your virtual assistant will store everything in the cloud, from correspondence to contracts to presentations, so that all of your information is accessible to you from any location. Based on your preferences, originals can be shredded to protect your privacy and the confidentiality of your documents.
As you can see, choosing a virtual office for your new US location can save you both time and money. You’ll have the peace of mind of knowing that your business needs are being handled by dedicated professionals, leaving you free to concentrate on growing your company even further.