Learn six ways that a virtual office makes international business easy
Many international business owners want to expand into the United States, a decision that can prove to be quite expensive. In addition to choosing a location, you have to rent space, hire employees, procure services, and manage everything from your location. The good news is that there is a way to simplify the process and save money. Choosing a virtual office in the United States will let you be confident that your new operation is run efficiently and professionally.
Consider these six real ways that using a virtual office can expedite your dream of opening a U.S. branch:
- A professional U.S. business address. Your virtual office will come with a virtual business address that is located in a recognizable professional area. This will give your clients and customers the confidence that they are working with a reputable company situated in an established area.
- Live professional receptionist. Callers to your virtual office will reach a live receptionist who can manage all calls in keeping with your specific instructions. Your receptionist can answer inquiries, provide information, take messages, and forward only those calls that you need to handle yourself. You can choose to have a bilingual receptionist to ensure that your clients are comfortable calling your business.
- Mail forwarding service. Choosing a virtual office will eliminate worries about customs and postal delays. Mail will be forwarded to your virtual business address, where it will be opened by a virtual assistant who will handle it based on your directions. General correspondence and routine mail can be taken care of for you. Important mail can be scanned and sent to you electronically for your personal attention. This aspect of a virtual office will maximize your efficiency while minimizing clutter and delays.
- Secure cloud storage. Maintaining an international location may necessitate a good deal of travel between your offices. With a virtual office, you will have the benefit of cloud storage for all of your documents. You won’t have to worry about having the right files with you when you travel; everything you need will be securely stored for your access from any location.
- Professional meeting rooms. When you travel to your U.S. location to meet with clients, customers or vendors, you’ll have the benefit of professional meeting rooms provided by your virtual office. You will be able to reserve rooms that are fully equipped with internet, fax machines and scanners, conference- and video-calling, all in comfortable, professional surroundings.
- Stay in touch from anywhere. Your virtual office will be run by experienced professionals whose goal is to meet your specific needs. You can check in remotely at any time, confident that your virtual assistant will keep you updated and involved based on your expectations.
These six features are just a glimpse into the advantages of using a virtual office for your new U.S. location. It is affordable and efficient, making a virtual office the ideal way to expand into a new market without busting your budget.