Learn five solid reasons to open your virtual office in McAllen, Texas.
As a business owner, you probably refer to such trusted sources as CNN, Forbes, The Wall Street Journal and Business Week for information on economic trends and innovative ideas. While you can get a diversity of opinions from these different sources, in recent years they have all reported on the same fact – McAllen, Texas is one of the fastest growing cities in the United States. Its rapid growth makes McAllen an ideal location to start a business, and the perfect place for a virtual office.
Here are five solid reasons to consider McAllen for your virtual office:
- Easy to reach. With nine bridges between the United States and Mexico, McAllen is situated perfectly for international business. McAllen Miller International Airport is the main business hub of the Rio Grande Valley and Northeast Mexico, providing easy access for your international clients.
- Great location. As the retail hub of the Rio Grande Valley, McAllen boasts more than 15 million international bridge crossings per year. With this high volume of traffic, it is a prime location for your virtual business. In fact, McAllen’s number of sales per household surpasses those of Dallas, Austin, San Antonio and Houston.
- Steady population growth. The population of McAllen increased more than 35 percent from 2000 to 2010, and the metro area of Cameron and Hidalgo Counties is expected to double in size by 2040. A regional customer base of 10.3 million practically guarantees business for your company.
- A ready workforce. In addition to businesses, McAllen’s appeal also includes several colleges and universities, providing a solid workforce of students and graduates for your virtual business. The city is home to branches of Texas A&M University, South Texas College, University of Texas and Eagles International Christian University. At 29 percent, McAllen’s overall population outranks both state and national averages of adults holding Bachelor’s or higher degrees.
- A strong economy. According to the American Chamber of Commerce Research Association Cost of Living Index, McAllen boasts the lowest cost of living in Texas, adding to the city’s allure for business owners. Business Week has called McAllen one of the strongest economies in the country, and The Wall Street Journal named it the best housing market in the United States.
Since one of the great benefits of a virtual office is that you can choose any location you wish, why not take advantage of the explosive growth opportunities available in McAllen, Texas. With its ideal location, strong economy, and solid population growth, McAllen is a win-win for business owners looking to expand into a new territory. This rapidly growing city has much to offer, particularly for international businesses trying to build a strong customer base. Listen to the experts and consider McAllen, Texas as the site of your virtual office.